Welcome to the Googles Club! We have forums, a chatbox, a wiki, and a lot more! Be sure to check out the news page often. Please read the forum and chatbox rules before posting. :)
 
HomeGC NewsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

  -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:44 pm

Lilacpaw nodded at her mentor, and went in the cave.
Everything was dark, but then there was a blinding light.
A stone shone in the moonlight.
She touched her nose on the stone, and everything felt cold.

She saw many cat's with starry fur.
"Welcome Lilacpaw...."

Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator


Posts : 7575
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:57 pm

snow180 wrote:
Lilacpaw nodded at her mentor, and went in the cave.
Everything was dark, but then there was a blinding light.
A stone shone in the moonlight.
She touched her nose on the stone, and everything felt cold.

She saw many cat's with starry fur.
"Welcome Lilacpaw...."


Aquashine blinked open her eyes, she was in a forest, everything was tinged with stardust. StarClan. "Aquashine." looking up she saw a lean she-cat with a bright ginger pelt. "Burningsun!" she purred delightedly, recognizing her former mentor. "IceClan shall meet it's most bitter leaf bare yet." Burningsun warned. Suddenly a glow spread in a circle around her and many cats she had known in her lifetime appeared. Lightstorm, Galesong, Lilypaw, Breezekit...


Elements may quench each other
One day every reign must fall
and the come New leafs glow
May force more then just a season to end

Aquashine jolted awake.
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Lilacpaw slowly awoke from her dream, as did the other medicine cats. She noticed her mentor looked shocked, but decided to ignore it. She probably looked shocked as well. Lilacpaw slowly went out of the cave.

(Sorry for short reply, I GTG. Nice RPing with you!)
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator


Posts : 7575
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:04 pm

snow180 wrote:
Lilacpaw slowly awoke from her dream, as did the other medicine cats. She noticed her mentor looked shocked, but decided to ignore it. She probably looked shocked as well. Lilacpaw slowly went out of the cave.

(Sorry for short reply, I GTG. Nice RPing with you!)


Aquashine shuddered, what was Burningsun trying to tell me? As she exited Mothermouth the dawn light filtered threw the clouds. "Goodbye." she told the other medicine cats before turning to her apprentice. "We must hurry back to camp."
Back to top Go down
KinzPost
Angel
Angel


Posts : 1038
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Canada, eh!

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:49 pm

[I have no idea what to do, but I just wanna join so badly xD]
Name: KrazyflakesKit
Rank: I dun know, what do I start out as?
Clan: Air Clan. 'Cause Imma kitty with wings yo /Red bull xD
Gender: Female
Description: A crazy bright blue, white and gold kitty with wings
Personality: KRAZY
Other: THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC




Kimi wa jitsu ni baka da naa
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Administrator


Posts : 6475
Join date : 2011-10-15
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:53 pm

KinzPost wrote:
[I have no idea what to do, but I just wanna join so badly xD]
Name: KrazyflakesKit
Rank: I dun know, what do I start out as?
Clan: Air Clan. 'Cause Imma kitty with wings yo /Red bull xD
Gender: Female
Description: A crazy bright blue, white and gold kitty with wings
Personality: KRAZY
Other: THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC
Potatofrost walks up, and pokes Krazyflakeskit in the flank.
"Why u have such a dumb name, yo?"



Back to top Go down
KinzPost
Angel
Angel


Posts : 1038
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Canada, eh!

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Jelly wrote:
KinzPost wrote:
[I have no idea what to do, but I just wanna join so badly xD]
Name: KrazyflakesKit
Rank: I dun know, what do I start out as?
Clan: Air Clan. 'Cause Imma kitty with wings yo /Red bull xD
Gender: Female
Description: A crazy bright blue, white and gold kitty with wings
Personality: KRAZY
Other: THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC
Potatofrost walks up, and pokes Krazyflakeskit in the flank.
"Why u have such a dumb name, yo?"
"WHY CHU GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY NAME YO
What, you never see a kitty with wings before?"




Kimi wa jitsu ni baka da naa
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Administrator


Posts : 6475
Join date : 2011-10-15
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Potatofrost scratches one of the long, delicate wings and runs away.



Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
Member


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2012-01-03
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Name: Flyingstorm
Rank: Warrior
Clan: AirClan
Gender: Female
Description: Brown with black spots, and really dark brown eyes
Personality: IDK
Other: dgdjdsksdjnghire

Flyingstorm picks up Krazyflakeskit and throws him into the sky
"CHU GET OFF OF MA PROPERTY WEIRD KITTEH WITH WINGIES" She yelled
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator


Posts : 7575
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:28 am

Oceanstar walked into camp, "HEY, WANNA SEE MY NEW FRIENDS?!" she shrieked. A dalek and Pinkie Pie followed her. "Just.. um.. be nice to the dalek or he'll exterminate you."
Back to top Go down
KinzPost
Angel
Angel


Posts : 1038
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Canada, eh!

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:34 am

Labs wrote:
Oceanstar walked into camp, "HEY, WANNA SEE MY NEW FRIENDS?!" she shrieked. A dalek and Pinkie Pie followed her. "Just.. um.. be nice to the dalek or he'll exterminate you."
KrazyflakesKit runs and hugs the Dalek




Kimi wa jitsu ni baka da naa
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Name: Limestar. (Limesplash if not accepted_
Rank: Leader. (Warrior if not accepted)
Clan: Airclan..
Gender:Male.
Description: Dark green eyes. Light grey fur which get's darker at the tail.
Personality: A strong warrior, but doesn't really erm, get jokes or humor. A little power hungry.
Other: Lifes: 8.
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
Member


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2012-01-03
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:37 pm

snow180 wrote:
Name: Limestar. (Limesplash if not accepted_
Rank: Leader. (Warrior if not accepted)
Clan: Airclan..
Gender:Male.
Description: Dark green eyes. Light grey fur which get's darker at the tail.
Personality: A strong warrior, but doesn't really erm, get jokes or humor. A little power hungry.
Other: Lifes: 8.
(OOC: Adding :))
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
Member


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2012-01-03
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:46 pm

Name: Orchidleaf
Rank: Warrior
Clan: EarthClan
Gender: Female
Description: White and fluffy, with green eyes.
Personality: (Usually) happy, but really grumpy too. If you blame her for what someone else does? Uh-ohhh, watch out!
Other: POOP

(OOC: You start please c:)
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:49 pm

Limestar looked at how the sun shone on his pelt. "I'm so handsome" He thought. He noticed krazyflakeskit. What would his warrior name be? Krazyflakeswing? And more so, could he even be apprenticed? Yes, he could. Limestar shook away that thought. It still managed to lurk in his head. What would he do? Ask his mate! "Flyingstorm, can you come into my den?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
Member


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2012-01-03
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:53 pm

snow180 wrote:
Limestar looked at how the sun shone on his pelt. "I'm so handsome" He thought. He noticed krazyflakeskit. What would his warrior name be? Krazyflakeswing? And more so, could he even be apprenticed? Yes, he could. Limestar shook away that thought. It still managed to lurk in his head. What would he do? Ask his mate! "Flyingstorm, can you come into my den?" He asked.
"Coming!" She called, she walked over to his den, and pulled her way through the curtain of lichen. "What is it?" She asked, once she sat down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:57 pm

hehHanna9 wrote:

"Coming!" She called, she walked over to his den, and pulled her way through the curtain of lichen. "What is it?" She asked, once she sat down on the floor.
He gulped, what would she think of this? "It's krazyflakeskit. He has wings, is that fair? Oh, if only Addertooth took a apprentice, now were without a medicine cat! I'm leading my clan wrong, it's a sign from starclan. Birchbark died, I need to name a new deputy tonight! I'm so confused, you're the only cat to help me." Limestar said. That was a relief to get all off his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
Member


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2012-01-03
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:11 pm

snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:

"Coming!" She called, she walked over to his den, and pulled her way through the curtain of lichen. "What is it?" She asked, once she sat down on the floor.
He gulped, what would she think of this? "It's krazyflakeskit. He has wings, is that fair? Oh, if only Addertooth took a apprentice, now were without a medicine cat! I'm leading my clan wrong, it's a sign from starclan. Birchbark died, I need to name a new deputy tonight! I'm so confused, you're the only cat to help me." Limestar said. That was a relief to get all off his shoulders.
"Oh hon." She said quietly, and licked his ear. "Krazyflakeskit does have wings, and he's, erm, mentally unstable. But I may be able to help you." She replied calmly. "Maybe I can apprentice Krazyflakeskit, if all else fails."
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:18 pm

hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:

"Coming!" She called, she walked over to his den, and pulled her way through the curtain of lichen. "What is it?" She asked, once she sat down on the floor.
He gulped, what would she think of this? "It's krazyflakeskit. He has wings, is that fair? Oh, if only Addertooth took a apprentice, now were without a medicine cat! I'm leading my clan wrong, it's a sign from starclan. Birchbark died, I need to name a new deputy tonight! I'm so confused, you're the only cat to help me." Limestar said. That was a relief to get all off his shoulders.
"Oh hon." She said quietly, and licked his ear. "Krazyflakeskit does have wings, and he's, erm, mentally unstable. But I may be able to help you." She replied calmly. "Maybe I can apprentice Krazyflakeskit, if all else fails."
He nodded. "We found him 6 moon's old. Beside's, you do need a apprentice" He said, with a glint in his eye. Limestar planned on making her deputy. "I'll do his ceremony soon. Are you prepared to take him on?" He asked. He didn't want his mate to tackle to much. But she was strong.She could make a warrior out of any kit.
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
Member


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2012-01-03
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:24 pm

snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:

"Coming!" She called, she walked over to his den, and pulled her way through the curtain of lichen. "What is it?" She asked, once she sat down on the floor.
He gulped, what would she think of this? "It's krazyflakeskit. He has wings, is that fair? Oh, if only Addertooth took a apprentice, now were without a medicine cat! I'm leading my clan wrong, it's a sign from starclan. Birchbark died, I need to name a new deputy tonight! I'm so confused, you're the only cat to help me." Limestar said. That was a relief to get all off his shoulders.
"Oh hon." She said quietly, and licked his ear. "Krazyflakeskit does have wings, and he's, erm, mentally unstable. But I may be able to help you." She replied calmly. "Maybe I can apprentice Krazyflakeskit, if all else fails."
He nodded. "We found him 6 moon's old. Beside's, you do need a apprentice" He said, with a glint in his eye. Limestar planned on making her deputy. "I'll do his ceremony soon. Are you prepared to take him on?" He asked. He didn't want his mate to tackle to much. But she was strong.She could make a warrior out of any kit.
Flyingstorm nodded. "Yes. I'm prepared." She said with a bit of excitement, an worry at the same time. Hopefully Krazyflakeskit wouldn't be too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:31 pm

hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:

"Coming!" She called, she walked over to his den, and pulled her way through the curtain of lichen. "What is it?" She asked, once she sat down on the floor.
He gulped, what would she think of this? "It's krazyflakeskit. He has wings, is that fair? Oh, if only Addertooth took a apprentice, now were without a medicine cat! I'm leading my clan wrong, it's a sign from starclan. Birchbark died, I need to name a new deputy tonight! I'm so confused, you're the only cat to help me." Limestar said. That was a relief to get all off his shoulders.
"Oh hon." She said quietly, and licked his ear. "Krazyflakeskit does have wings, and he's, erm, mentally unstable. But I may be able to help you." She replied calmly. "Maybe I can apprentice Krazyflakeskit, if all else fails."
He nodded. "We found him 6 moon's old. Beside's, you do need a apprentice" He said, with a glint in his eye. Limestar planned on making her deputy. "I'll do his ceremony soon. Are you prepared to take him on?" He asked. He didn't want his mate to tackle to much. But she was strong.She could make a warrior out of any kit.
Flyingstorm nodded. "Yes. I'm prepared." She said with a bit of excitement, an worry at the same time. Hopefully Krazyflakeskit wouldn't be too much trouble.
He went out to Highrock.

"Let all cat's old enough to cat there own prey come here to highrock for a clan meeting!" He yowled. Would they accept Flyingstorm as deputy? Yes, she was a good warrior, He should be worried about the new apprentice. "I, Limestar, leader of the Airclan, call upon my warrior ancestor's to look down upon this kit. Krazyflakeskit, from this day forward until you get you're warrior name, you shall be known as Krazyflakespaw. You're mentor shall be flyingstorm" He said. But Limestar wasn't finished. "I say these words before Birchbark so that starclan may approve of my choice. Flyingstorm, you shall be the deputy of the air clan." Limestar said.
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
Member


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2012-01-03
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:48 pm

snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:

"Coming!" She called, she walked over to his den, and pulled her way through the curtain of lichen. "What is it?" She asked, once she sat down on the floor.
He gulped, what would she think of this? "It's krazyflakeskit. He has wings, is that fair? Oh, if only Addertooth took a apprentice, now were without a medicine cat! I'm leading my clan wrong, it's a sign from starclan. Birchbark died, I need to name a new deputy tonight! I'm so confused, you're the only cat to help me." Limestar said. That was a relief to get all off his shoulders.
"Oh hon." She said quietly, and licked his ear. "Krazyflakeskit does have wings, and he's, erm, mentally unstable. But I may be able to help you." She replied calmly. "Maybe I can apprentice Krazyflakeskit, if all else fails."
He nodded. "We found him 6 moon's old. Beside's, you do need a apprentice" He said, with a glint in his eye. Limestar planned on making her deputy. "I'll do his ceremony soon. Are you prepared to take him on?" He asked. He didn't want his mate to tackle to much. But she was strong.She could make a warrior out of any kit.
Flyingstorm nodded. "Yes. I'm prepared." She said with a bit of excitement, an worry at the same time. Hopefully Krazyflakeskit wouldn't be too much trouble.
He went out to Highrock.

"Let all cat's old enough to cat there own prey come here to highrock for a clan meeting!" He yowled. Would they accept Flyingstorm as deputy? Yes, she was a good warrior, He should be worried about the new apprentice. "I, Limestar, leader of the Airclan, call upon my warrior ancestor's to look down upon this kit. Krazyflakeskit, from this day forward until you get you're warrior name, you shall be known as Krazyflakespaw. You're mentor shall be flyingstorm" He said. But Limestar wasn't finished. "I say these words before Birchbark so that starclan may approve of my choice. Flyingstorm, you shall be the deputy of the air clan." Limestar said.
Flyinstorm walked over near the highrock on the clearing. She listened closely to Limestar's words. She was shocked about becoming deputy. Shocked and speechless. Then, she started to chant Krazyflakespaw's new name "Krazyflakespaw! Krazyflakespaw!" Along with the other cats that were gathered around the highrock.
Back to top Go down
KinzPost
Angel
Angel


Posts : 1038
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Canada, eh!

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:00 pm

hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:

"Coming!" She called, she walked over to his den, and pulled her way through the curtain of lichen. "What is it?" She asked, once she sat down on the floor.
He gulped, what would she think of this? "It's krazyflakeskit. He has wings, is that fair? Oh, if only Addertooth took a apprentice, now were without a medicine cat! I'm leading my clan wrong, it's a sign from starclan. Birchbark died, I need to name a new deputy tonight! I'm so confused, you're the only cat to help me." Limestar said. That was a relief to get all off his shoulders.
"Oh hon." She said quietly, and licked his ear. "Krazyflakeskit does have wings, and he's, erm, mentally unstable. But I may be able to help you." She replied calmly. "Maybe I can apprentice Krazyflakeskit, if all else fails."
EXCUSE ME
1. I AM A GURL. GET CHUR FACTS STRAIGHT
2. I AM NAWT MENTALLY UNSTABLE
Grrrrs




Kimi wa jitsu ni baka da naa
Back to top Go down
KinzPost
Angel
Angel


Posts : 1038
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Canada, eh!

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:02 pm

snow180 wrote:
"Let all cat's old enough to cat there own prey come here to highrock for a clan meeting!" He yowled. Would they accept Flyingstorm as deputy? Yes, she was a good warrior, He should be worried about the new apprentice. "I, Limestar, leader of the Airclan, call upon my warrior ancestor's to look down upon this kit. Krazyflakeskit, from this day forward until you get you're warrior name, you shall be known as Krazyflakespaw. You're mentor shall be flyingstorm" He said. But Limestar wasn't finished. "I say these words before Birchbark so that starclan may approve of my choice. Flyingstorm, you shall be the deputy of the air clan." Limestar said.
Oh yai!
[What'd I do now?
/I've never RPed before nor have I read any warriors books XP]




Kimi wa jitsu ni baka da naa
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator


Posts : 7575
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:06 pm

[OOC: Name: Awesomeleaf
Rank: Medicine cat xD
Clan: AirClan
Gender: M
Description: awesome
Personality: awesome
Other: awesome

Also, Hanna want to RP with Windlash and Sparkstar?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9   Today at 3:03 pm

Back to top Go down
 

-ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Help with shadow warrior conversion
» my warrior deck
» Beast-Warrior Deck
» The Sigmarite Warrior Priest HS (TC#28)
» 13th warrior "inspired "Middenheim Warband

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role Playing-