Welcome to the Googles Club! We have forums, a chatbox, a wiki, and a lot more! Be sure to check out the news page often. Please read the forum and chatbox rules before posting. :)
 
HomeGC NewsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Warriors club!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Warriors club!   Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Welcome to the Warriors club!
This is a club for the warrior cat's series, written by erin hunter.
Please note, I'm basically using the same er, format as the one on WI. I'm not intending to steal.
~~~~
The club code (AKA the rules)
1. Be respectful. Nuff said.
2. Don't beg for a ceremony, Good things come to those who wait!
3. No hating, but you can say "I really don't like (Insert cat here)"
4. Um, Have fun y'all?
~~~~
Ranks:

Leader- The highest position one can have. Only way to get this position is if you were chosen deputy and the leader has either quit or left.

Deputy- Second-in-command. Only way to get this position is to get picked by the leader. It's a great honor, so make sure to be thankful if you've been chosen!

Medicine Cat- The medicinal know-it-all. To get this position, you'd have to have been a medicine cat apprentice and the current medicine cat has either quit or left.

Medicine Cat Apprentice- Underling of the medicine cat. Only way to get this is to request the medicine cat to be their apprentice, and the rest is up to them if you are accepted.

Mentor- Teaches their apprentice the ways of the club and answers questions about the book series if they have any. To get this title, the leader will choose you (If you're a warrior) to mentor an apprentice. You must have read up to the 3rd arch to be a mentor.

Warrior- The most sought after position. Leaders will decide when an apprentice is ready for their warrior ceremony, so please don't beg.

Apprentice- The newer members of the club. To get your apprentice name and ceremony, you must have posted at least 10 times here and notify the leader. (Note: Just because you post 10 times doesn't mean you automatically get your apprentice ceremony. 10 posts is the minimum amount you can post to get the ceremony.)

Kit- The "youngsters" of the club. Newly joined members will be in this rank until they fulfill the requirements of being an apprentice, which are mentioned above.
(This was entirely copied and pasted from the club. Thanks to starrose (Insert numbers) For making that part!)
~~~
Form:
Username:
Name (___Kit):
Favorite cat:
What book are you on:
Which clan shall you join:
~~~

We have two clans, Stormclan and Berryclan.
Stormclan:
Leader: Shellstar (Snow180)
Deputy: Magicspirit (Hehanna.)
Medicine cat: Silverpoppy. (Jennymang)
Medicine cat apprentice: TBA.
Warriors:
Oceanflower (Labs)
Goldshimmer (Voldey)
Apprentices:

Elders:
TBA.

Berryclan:
Leader: Potatostar (Jelly)
Deputy: TBA.
Medicine cat: TBA.
Medicine cat apprentice: TBA.
Warriors:
TBA.
Apprentices:
Elders:
TBA.
Kits:
Rainkit (Googbone)
~~~



Last edited by snow180 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Goldkit)
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Administrator


Posts : 6475
Join date : 2011-10-15
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Ohemgee
I can be Potatofrost on here too??



Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Yeah, You can.
In fact, You could be the leader of the berryclan.
Then you'd be Potatostar.
Back to top Go down
R3dRulez
Graphic Designer


Posts : 6030
Join date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:10 am

I haven't read the Warriors books but the clubs seem so fun
:S


Chimney (2010-2013) was one awesome hamster.
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Yeah, Some people haven't on the WI club. You can join if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
Member


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2012-01-03
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Form:
Username: hehHanna9
Name (___Kit): Magickit
Favorite cat: IDK, probably Yellowfang or the WindClan cats so far
What book are you on: Fire and Ice
Which clan shall you join: Stormclan
Back to top Go down
R3dRulez
Graphic Designer


Posts : 6030
Join date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:31 pm

snow180 wrote:
Yeah, Some people haven't on the WI club. You can join if you'd like.
Can you give me a brief explanation of what it is like? Like summarize what being in this club means and explain what the Warriors stuff is


Chimney (2010-2013) was one awesome hamster.
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:37 pm

hehHanna9 wrote:
Form:
Username: hehHanna9
Name (___Kit): Magickit
Favorite cat: IDK, probably Yellowfang or the WindClan cats so far
What book are you on: Fire and Ice
Which clan shall you join: Stormclan
Welcome! Since this club is new, and I know you're trustworthy, I have something to do.
I, Shellstar, leader of the stormclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this kit. From this day forward until she gets her warrior name, She shall be known as Magicpaw. I shall be your mentor.
R3dRulez wrote:
snow180 wrote:
Yeah, Some people haven't on the WI club. You can join if you'd like.
Can you give me a brief explanation of what it is like? Like summarize what being in this club means and explain what the Warriors stuff is
Well, We sometimes get a little off-topic, but mainly stay on topic. Warrior's are about wild cats, and they have 4 clans. But here we only have two.

I STINK at summaries.
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
Member


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2012-01-03
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:41 pm

snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
Form:
Username: hehHanna9
Name (___Kit): Magickit
Favorite cat: IDK, probably Yellowfang or the WindClan cats so far
What book are you on: Fire and Ice
Which clan shall you join: Stormclan
Welcome! Since this club is new, and I know you're trustworthy, I have something to do.
I, Shellstar, leader of the stormclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this kit. From this day forward until she gets her warrior name, She shall be known as Magicpaw. I shall be your mentor.
Thanks so much Shellstar! <3
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:25 pm

hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
Form:
Username: hehHanna9
Name (___Kit): Magickit
Favorite cat: IDK, probably Yellowfang or the WindClan cats so far
What book are you on: Fire and Ice
Which clan shall you join: Stormclan
Welcome! Since this club is new, and I know you're trustworthy, I have something to do.
I, Shellstar, leader of the stormclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this kit. From this day forward until she gets her warrior name, She shall be known as Magicpaw. I shall be your mentor.
Thanks so much Shellstar! <3
Your welcome, It's my pleasure.
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
Member


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2012-01-03
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:02 pm

snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
Form:
Username: hehHanna9
Name (___Kit): Magickit
Favorite cat: IDK, probably Yellowfang or the WindClan cats so far
What book are you on: Fire and Ice
Which clan shall you join: Stormclan
Welcome! Since this club is new, and I know you're trustworthy, I have something to do.
I, Shellstar, leader of the stormclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this kit. From this day forward until she gets her warrior name, She shall be known as Magicpaw. I shall be your mentor.
Thanks so much Shellstar! <3
Your welcome, It's my pleasure.
Soooo,
I read some warriors manga. IT WAS GOOD. But spoilers :S
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:04 pm

hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
Form:
Username: hehHanna9
Name (___Kit): Magickit
Favorite cat: IDK, probably Yellowfang or the WindClan cats so far
What book are you on: Fire and Ice
Which clan shall you join: Stormclan
Welcome! Since this club is new, and I know you're trustworthy, I have something to do.
I, Shellstar, leader of the stormclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this kit. From this day forward until she gets her warrior name, She shall be known as Magicpaw. I shall be your mentor.
Thanks so much Shellstar! <3
Your welcome, It's my pleasure.
Soooo,
I read some warriors manga. IT WAS GOOD. But spoilers :S
I haven't read the magna.

So, as a topic:
What do you think about redtail?
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
Member


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2012-01-03
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:55 pm

snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
Form:
Username: hehHanna9
Name (___Kit): Magickit
Favorite cat: IDK, probably Yellowfang or the WindClan cats so far
What book are you on: Fire and Ice
Which clan shall you join: Stormclan
Welcome! Since this club is new, and I know you're trustworthy, I have something to do.
I, Shellstar, leader of the stormclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this kit. From this day forward until she gets her warrior name, She shall be known as Magicpaw. I shall be your mentor.
Thanks so much Shellstar! <3
Your welcome, It's my pleasure.
Soooo,
I read some warriors manga. IT WAS GOOD. But spoilers :S
I haven't read the magna.

So, as a topic:
What do you think about redtail?
IDK much about him yet, but he sounds like an awesome guy.
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Yeah, I like joking and saying he's the "Non-Personalitied deputy"
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
Member


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2012-01-03
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:03 am

Lol. xD It didn't really give a description on what he looks like, right? I've always imagined him looking light brown and red. O.o
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator


Posts : 7575
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:33 am

Username: Labs
Name (___Kit): Oceankit /same as on WI
Favorite cat: Jayfeather, Mapleshade and Bluestar
What book are you on: Done
Which clan shall you join: StormClan


Last edited by Labs on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Administrator


Posts : 6475
Join date : 2011-10-15
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:36 am

snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
Form:
Username: hehHanna9
Name (___Kit): Magickit
Favorite cat: IDK, probably Yellowfang or the WindClan cats so far
What book are you on: Fire and Ice
Which clan shall you join: Stormclan
Welcome! Since this club is new, and I know you're trustworthy, I have something to do.
I, Shellstar, leader of the stormclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this kit. From this day forward until she gets her warrior name, She shall be known as Magicpaw. I shall be your mentor.
Thanks so much Shellstar! <3
Your welcome, It's my pleasure.
Soooo,
I read some warriors manga. IT WAS GOOD. But spoilers :S
I haven't read the magna.

So, as a topic:
What do you think about redtail?

He chased Oakheart under the rocks that fell on him and killed him, so no, I don't like him.



Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:56 am

Welcome Oceankit! I think I have THREE Ceremonies to preform.

I, Shellstar, leader of the Stormclan, call upon my warrior ancestor's to look on the apprentice. She has trained for a (Short) long time, and is ready to be a warrior. Magicpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of you're life? Then, I present to you your warrior name. You shall be known as Magicspirit, In honor of wildspirit. Stormclan honor's your courage and spirit.

I, Shellstar, leader of the stormclan, call upon my warrior ancestor's to look down upon this kit. (Insert big speech here) She's cool. Oceankit, from this day forward until you get your warrior name, you shall be known as Oceanpaw. Magicspirit, I was your mentor, And I expect you to pass down the skill you've learned.

And I must appoint a deputy. Magicspirit, You shall be the deputy of the stormclan.
Your courage, skill, bravery, Spirit, and bacon shall be honored.

Also, (Cough) Starclan is sent me a sign, I shall go on a three moon trip. When I live, you can call my deputy Magicstar if you'd like. She has full power, and is able to make apprentice's and make warrior's. No, I am not quitting.
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator


Posts : 7575
Join date : 2011-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:31 pm

Thanks Shellstar,

Also, for becoming a warrior: Magicspirit! Magicspirit!
For becoming a mentor: Magicspirit! Magicspirit!
And for becoming deputy: Magicspirit! Magicspirit!
xD
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Administrator


Posts : 6475
Join date : 2011-10-15
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:33 pm

...and for being a temp. leader...
Magicstar!



Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Yep, But who can forget about Oceanpaw?
Magicspirit! Oceanpaw! Magicspirit! Oceanpaw!
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Administrator


Posts : 6475
Join date : 2011-10-15
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Oceanpaw! xD



Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:38 pm

What do you think would happen if the clan's saw a googles?
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
Member


Posts : 2166
Join date : 2012-01-03
Location : Alabama

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:41 pm

snow180 wrote:
Welcome Oceankit! I think I have THREE Ceremonies to preform.

I, Shellstar, leader of the Stormclan, call upon my warrior ancestor's to look on the apprentice. She has trained for a (Short) long time, and is ready to be a warrior. Magicpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of you're life? Then, I present to you your warrior name. You shall be known as Magicspirit, In honor of wildspirit. Stormclan honor's your courage and spirit.

I, Shellstar, leader of the stormclan, call upon my warrior ancestor's to look down upon this kit. (Insert big speech here) She's cool. Oceankit, from this day forward until you get your warrior name, you shall be known as Oceanpaw. Magicspirit, I was your mentor, And I expect you to pass down the skill you've learned.

And I must appoint a deputy. Magicspirit, You shall be the deputy of the stormclan.
Your courage, skill, bravery, Spirit, and bacon shall be honored.

Also, (Cough) Starclan is sent me a sign, I shall go on a three moon trip. When I live, you can call my deputy Magicstar if you'd like. She has full power, and is able to make apprentice's and make warrior's. No, I am not quitting.
Thanks so much, Shellstar! =D I'll be the best deputy I can be. Oceanpaw! Oceanpaw!
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel


Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:44 pm

hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
Welcome Oceankit! I think I have THREE Ceremonies to preform.

I, Shellstar, leader of the Stormclan, call upon my warrior ancestor's to look on the apprentice. She has trained for a (Short) long time, and is ready to be a warrior. Magicpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of you're life? Then, I present to you your warrior name. You shall be known as Magicspirit, In honor of wildspirit. Stormclan honor's your courage and spirit.

I, Shellstar, leader of the stormclan, call upon my warrior ancestor's to look down upon this kit. (Insert big speech here) She's cool. Oceankit, from this day forward until you get your warrior name, you shall be known as Oceanpaw. Magicspirit, I was your mentor, And I expect you to pass down the skill you've learned.

And I must appoint a deputy. Magicspirit, You shall be the deputy of the stormclan.
Your courage, skill, bravery, Spirit, and bacon shall be honored.

Also, (Cough) Starclan is sent me a sign, I shall go on a three moon trip. When I live, you can call my deputy Magicstar if you'd like. She has full power, and is able to make apprentice's and make warrior's. No, I am not quitting.
Thanks so much, Shellstar! =D I'll be the best deputy I can be. Oceanpaw! Oceanpaw!
You're welcome.
I know you will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Today at 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down
 

Warriors club!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 Similar topics

-
» The NEW Warriors Club
» What is the Inherent Problems with Shadow Warriors?
» Beano Club closed to new members
» Ouran High School Host Club!
» Rallying Warriors

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clubs-