Welcome to the Googles Club! We have forums, a chatbox, a wiki, and a lot more! Be sure to check out the news page often. Please read the forum and chatbox rules before posting. :)

HomeGC NewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upcoming event: Reading the old GC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jelly
Administrator
Jelly

Upcoming event: Reading the old GC Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming event: Reading the old GC   Upcoming event: Reading the old GC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:23 pm

Upcoming event: Reading the old GC X1ndau
Remember this?
I think it would be cool if someday, we all got together on the chatbox or a thread on here and re-read the old GC together. That way we could comment on things and laugh at the stupid things we used to post xD
So... anyone wanna start with this next weekend? We can try and get through 2000 posts a weekend or so.
Next weekend, starting on Friday night, we can read pages 1 to 100, maybe in 10 page intervals. It would be fun.
Anyone up for something like this? Anyone have ideas to make it cooler?

Link to GC1:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/join-club-236/googles-club-come-chat-about-googles-677098/

Last edited by Jelly on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming event: Reading the old GC   Upcoming event: Reading the old GC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Awesome idea!
I should make this a event on my CB party.
Don't have any idea's of making it cooler, 'cause its cool already. xD
Back to top Go down
spotted turtle
Googles Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming event: Reading the old GC   Upcoming event: Reading the old GC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:35 pm

yes that is cool the gc2 was better in my opinion and most members still on weren't part of gc1 jelly I was for the last 3 months with 50 really dumb posts
Back to top Go down
http://turtle-club.forumotion.com/
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming event: Reading the old GC   Upcoming event: Reading the old GC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:37 am

Omg yes
This is going to be awesome
Back to top Go down
R3dRulez
Graphic Designer
R3dRulez

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming event: Reading the old GC   Upcoming event: Reading the old GC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:03 am

>:D I can laugh at the stupid posts others made without panicking about be me being made fun of
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming event: Reading the old GC   Upcoming event: Reading the old GC I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:10 am

R3dRulez wrote:
>:D I can laugh at the stupid posts others made without panicking about be me being made fun of

lol a lot of my posts were stupid
*Prepares for ze laughs*
Back to top Go down
KinzPost
Angel
Angel
KinzPost

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming event: Reading the old GC   Upcoming event: Reading the old GC I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Wish I could laugh at myself Jelleh dear
But I wasn't a member for GC#1
I'm actually fairly recent compared to most of you :3

BUT I STILL LOVE MA GOOGLES MORE THAN YOU *Cough* not more than Jelleh loves Pinky *Cough*
Back to top Go down
spotted turtle
Googles Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming event: Reading the old GC   Upcoming event: Reading the old GC I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:54 pm

you all can laugh at my 50 posts i was afraid mods would ban me for off topic so i threw googles into everything. I was stupid then
Back to top Go down
http://turtle-club.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming event: Reading the old GC   Upcoming event: Reading the old GC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming event: Reading the old GC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1