Welcome to the Googles Club! We have forums, a chatbox, a wiki, and a lot more! Be sure to check out the news page often. Please read the forum and chatbox rules before posting. :)

HomeGC NewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
snow180
Googles Rebel
snow180

-ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:33 pm

KinzPost wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:

"Coming!" She called, she walked over to his den, and pulled her way through the curtain of lichen. "What is it?" She asked, once she sat down on the floor.
He gulped, what would she think of this? "It's krazyflakeskit. He has wings, is that fair? Oh, if only Addertooth took a apprentice, now were without a medicine cat! I'm leading my clan wrong, it's a sign from starclan. Birchbark died, I need to name a new deputy tonight! I'm so confused, you're the only cat to help me." Limestar said. That was a relief to get all off his shoulders.
"Oh hon." She said quietly, and licked his ear. "Krazyflakeskit does have wings, and he's, erm, mentally unstable. But I may be able to help you." She replied calmly. "Maybe I can apprentice Krazyflakeskit, if all else fails."
EXCUSE ME
1. I AM A GURL. GET CHUR FACTS STRAIGHT
2. I AM NAWT MENTALLY UNSTABLE
Grrrrs
[Sorry. And you use brackets when you talk Out of character.
What you do, well, you're mentor will tell you. I'm only the leader, don't look at me. xD.)
Back to top Go down
KinzPost
Angel
Angel
KinzPost

-ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:35 pm

snow180 wrote:
KinzPost wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:

"Coming!" She called, she walked over to his den, and pulled her way through the curtain of lichen. "What is it?" She asked, once she sat down on the floor.
He gulped, what would she think of this? "It's krazyflakeskit. He has wings, is that fair? Oh, if only Addertooth took a apprentice, now were without a medicine cat! I'm leading my clan wrong, it's a sign from starclan. Birchbark died, I need to name a new deputy tonight! I'm so confused, you're the only cat to help me." Limestar said. That was a relief to get all off his shoulders.
"Oh hon." She said quietly, and licked his ear. "Krazyflakeskit does have wings, and he's, erm, mentally unstable. But I may be able to help you." She replied calmly. "Maybe I can apprentice Krazyflakeskit, if all else fails."
EXCUSE ME
Grrrrs
What you do, well, you're mentor will tell you. I'm only the leader, don't look at me. xD.)
[I wasn't taking out of character :3]
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel
snow180

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:36 pm

KinzPost wrote:
snow180 wrote:
KinzPost wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:

EXCUSE ME
Grrrrs
[I wasn't taking out of character ]
(That convo was in Limestar, the LEADER's den. You wouldn't hear that convo, so you wouldn't know flyingstorm said that)
Back to top Go down
KinzPost
Angel
Angel
KinzPost

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:38 pm

snow180 wrote:
KinzPost wrote:
snow180 wrote:
KinzPost wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:

EXCUSE ME
Grrrrs
(That convo was in Limestar, the LEADER's den. You wouldn't hear that convo, so you wouldn't know flyingstorm said that)
[Oh
Erm,
Sorry
Still kinda used to this whole RPing thing]
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel
snow180

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:39 pm

KinzPost wrote:
snow180 wrote:
KinzPost wrote:
snow180 wrote:
KinzPost wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
snow180 wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:

EXCUSE ME
Grrrrs
[Oh
Erm,
Sorry
Still kinda used to this whole RPing thing]
{It's fine. You might wanna ask Hehanna if she want's to RP with you, as she is you're mentor.}
Back to top Go down
KinzPost
Angel
Angel
KinzPost

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:41 pm

[Wouldn't she just post on this thread?]
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel
snow180

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:42 pm

(Yeah. I also asked her in the chat-box, and she let me RP with her. By whatever method works best)
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Labs wrote:
[OOC: Name: Awesomeleaf
Clan: AirClan
Description: awesome
Personality: awesome
Other: awesome

Also, Hanna want to RP with Windlash and Sparkstar?]
{Awesome name}

{Sure! You start?}
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:33 pm

[OOC: Sure!]

"....And you can pick 3 cats to go on a hunting patrol with you." Windlash said, finishing organizing the patrols for the morning. Perhaps he would go hunting as well. "Sparkstar?" he called "Would you like to come hunting? There are matters I'd like to discuss with you."
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Labs wrote:
[OOC: Sure!]

"....And you can pick 3 cats to go on a hunting patrol with you." Windlash said, finishing organizing the patrols for the morning. Perhaps he would go hunting as well. "Sparkstar?" he called "Would you like to come hunting? There are matters I'd like to discuss with you."
"Of course, Windlash" She said, pulling through the curtain of lichen. She padded out into the clearing
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Windlash left the camp and immediately stalked away as he smelled a mouse
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Labs wrote:
Windlash left the camp and immediately stalked away as he smelled a mouse
Sparkstar ran after him until she caught up. Picking up the scent of a rabbit, she stalked away in the other direction
Back to top Go down
KinzPost
Angel
Angel
KinzPost

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:40 pm

And then Sparkstar spotted KrazyflakesKit flying above them...
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:47 pm

KinzPost wrote:
She looked up an saw Krazyflakespaw flying above her. And then she shouted "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON OUR TERRITORY?!?!?!?!?!?!?" She yelled
Back to top Go down
KinzPost
Angel
Angel
KinzPost

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:04 pm

hehHanna9 wrote:
KinzPost wrote:
She looked up an saw Krazyflakespaw flying above her. And then she shouted "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON OUR TERRITORY?!?!?!?!?!?!?" She yelled
[Sorry, I guess I'm paw now
And aren't you two the other members of the air clan? How is it your territory?]
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:19 pm

KinzPost wrote:
hehHanna9 wrote:
KinzPost wrote:
[Sorry, I guess I'm paw now
And aren't you two the other members of the air clan? How is it your territory?]
{lol no, Sparkstar is FireClan, not AirClan soooo xD}
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:22 am

[xD She could be 'invading' our territory]
Back to top Go down
KinzPost
Angel
Angel
KinzPost

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:26 am

[LOLz, that's awkward]
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:28 am

Windlash looked up. "I think that apprentice is unstable..."
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Labs wrote:
Windlash looked up. "I think that apprentice is unstable..."
Sparkstar growled "She's more than unstable."
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel
snow180

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:42 pm

(Mind if I join)

Limestar and his patrol desperately looked for Krazyflakespaw.
Suddenly, he spotted her.
"Get down here this instant!" He demanded.
He realized that sparkstar was looking straight at him.
"I'm sorry about her, she's a new apprentice. And will Be punished."
Back to top Go down
KinzPost
Angel
Angel
KinzPost

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:02 pm

snow180 wrote:
(Mind if I join)

KrazyflakesPaw flew down
"I is being punished?"
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel
snow180

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:10 pm

KinzPost wrote:
snow180 wrote:
(Mind if I join)

KrazyflakesPaw flew down
"I is being punished?"
He nodded.
"You invaded another clan's territory, and went out of camp without permission." Limestar spoke harshly. "You have to clean out the elder's den, Now go along" He ordered.

(BTW, cleaning the elder's den is a punishment in the books)
Back to top Go down
KinzPost
Angel
Angel
KinzPost

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:11 pm

snow180 wrote:
KinzPost wrote:
snow180 wrote:
(Mind if I join)

KrazyflakesPaw flew down
"I is being punished?"
He nodded.
"You invaded another clan's territory, and went out of camp without permission." Limestar spoke harshly. "You have to clean out the elder's den, Now go along" He ordered.

"Okkie dokkie lokkey!" KrazyflakesKit said as she trotted along to the Elders den
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel
snow180

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:48 pm

KinzPost wrote:
snow180 wrote:
KinzPost wrote:
snow180 wrote:
(Mind if I join)

KrazyflakesPaw flew down
"I is being punished?"
He nodded.

"Okkie dokkie lokkey!" KrazyflakesKit said as she trotted along to the Elders den
"She can make the most dreadful actives fun. That would be useful to the clan" He thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9    -ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-ȶɦɛ ʄօʊʀ ƈʟǟռֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʄօʀɮɨɖɖɛռ ʄօʀɛֆȶ - A Warrior's RP By hehHanna9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next