Welcome to the Googles Club! We have forums, a chatbox, a wiki, and a lot more! Be sure to check out the news page often. Please read the forum and chatbox rules before posting. :)

HomeGC NewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors club!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jelly
Administrator
Jelly

Warriors club! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Why hasn't anyone joined Berryclan? xD

I <3 who _______star picked as deputy
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member
Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:31 pm

snow180 wrote:
Voldemort wrote:
Form
Username: Voldemort
Name (___Kit): Goldkit
Favorite cat: Hollyleaf =c
What book are you on: Read them all
Which clan shall you join: StormCLan, since Clouds are like Storms. xD
Welcome.

I, Shellsmash/Star, Leader of the Stormclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this kit. Goldkit, from this day forward, until you get you're warrior name, you shall be known as Goldpaw. Oceanflower, You're Mentor was Magicspirit. I trust you to pass down you're skill and patience down to Goldpaw.

Goldpaw! Goldpaw!

Thanks, lol
(Can my Warrior name be Goldshimmer? Not to hint or anything, but it would be weird for me if it was something else)
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Voldemort wrote:
snow180 wrote:
Voldemort wrote:
Form
Username: Voldemort
Name (___Kit): Goldkit
Favorite cat: Hollyleaf =c
What book are you on: Read them all
Which clan shall you join: StormCLan, since Clouds are like Storms. xD
Welcome.

I, Shellsmash/Star, Leader of the Stormclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this kit. Goldkit, from this day forward, until you get you're warrior name, you shall be known as Goldpaw. Oceanflower, You're Mentor was Magicspirit. I trust you to pass down you're skill and patience down to Goldpaw.

Goldpaw! Goldpaw!

Thanks, lol
(Can my Warrior name be Goldshimmer? Not to hint or anything, but it would be weird for me if it was something else)
Goldpaw! Goldpaw!

(I'm sure she'll allow it-- it shouldn't be a problem.)
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Goldpaw! Goldpaw!
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:41 pm

KK, well, she's just been apprenticed, but I think I'mma do something.. *winkwinkyy*
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Let all those cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the highrock for a Clan meeting!
*AhemahemAHEM*
I, Magicspirit, deputy of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her as a warrior in her turn. Goldpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life? Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Goldpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Goldshimmer. StarClan honors your honesty, humor, and spirit, and we welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan.
Goldshimmer! Goldshimmer!

(At least we have more warriors now :P)

Last edited by hehHanna9 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Goldshimmer! Goldshimmer!
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel
snow180

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Potatostar, I really don't know. I was wondering about that to. I really hope someone joins Berryclan soon, Its a great clan, and a great leader. I don't know why people don't wanna join it.

Goldshimmer! Goldershimmer!
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Hopefully the next member will join BerryClan
Back to top Go down
Jennymang
Jennymang

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Yay, I'm Silverpoppy. xD
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcats.rpggameplay.com/
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Oops, I didn't know I was supposed to be addressed as Magicstar O.o
Back to top Go down
Googbone

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Username:Googbone.
Name (PoopKit):XD! Just kidding ya'll. Umm. Looks at reindeer smily. RainKit!
Favorite cat:never read...
What book are you on:never read......
Which clan shall you join?

Berryclan.

Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:48 pm

welcome rainkit
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Googbone wrote:

Berryclan.

Welcome Poopkit Rainkit! I'm Magicstar of StormClan.
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel
snow180

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Also know as Magicspirit. LOL, I'm shellstar/Shellsmash, Of the stormclan. And finally, a berryclan member! Here is where I normally would make you a apprentice, but its up to Potatostar to do that.
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:49 am

xD It's great that BerryClan finally got a new member
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel
snow180

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:21 pm

It is. Anyway, I got a few questions.

If warriors were trapped in a house, a nice house mind you, for 5 day, and they had cat food, two leg-food, 3 stories, and one {Nice} kittypet, how do you think it would play out?
I think, well, let me illustrate my point:

Day 1. Cats nervous. Kittypet tries to make them eat cat food. They refuse, but he forces them to eat some Human food. They find some of it isn't half bad. Nursery queens are delighted that there is a lot of milk, as some of them are low on it. Other cats like the milk to.

Day 2. They start a temporary camp. They find tents on the third floor, that are open. They make most dens up there. However, the nursery is on the first floor, because the milk is there. The elders den is, because they don't want to hike up there. The medicine cat den, because well, because. They spend most of they day making camp, The kittypet is invited into the warriors den, for his kindness.

Day 3. Camp is set up. A sofa becomes the meeting place. The kits get into all sorts of trouble. They play on pianos, they play with cat toys, they play with kid toys, etc. Apprentices relish not having to do elders ticks. Warriors explore some more, and find blankets, which they find pretty cool. The kittypet is showing the medicine cat the medicine cabinet. The deputy is taking house plants to the medicine cat. The leader is thinking of a way out. The queens have found a pacifier, which they find helpful to stop crying kits and apprentices. Elders find a scratching post, which they find cool. Have i missed any?

Day 4. The leader tells the clan his plan. The two legs must come in and out somewhere, so they need to find somewhere. They have warriors do patrols to find there. Apprentices are instructed to find things to take back to camp. Elders are still at the scratching post. The medicine cat is looking at houseplants. The deputy and leader are on the 1st floor patrol. Kits are riding on a remote control 'monster.' Queens are trying to find a way to gather the milk. The elders are working together to get the scratching post. Patrols report patches that might be a way out, but they can't seem to figure out how.

Day 5. The doors open, since the experiment is over. They gather all the can, Queens are carrying milk, Kits bring some cat toys, elders are taking the scratching post, Apprentices are carrying blankets and pacifiers and other thinks. The medicine cat is carrying some 'herbs.' The leader and deputy and carrying misc. Same for the warriors.

Man, I forget the other questions!

Anyway, that was kinda a weird question, but its cool I think.
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member
Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Goldkit here xD
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel
snow180

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:33 pm

You're goldshimmer. Have you forgot your own warrior ceremony? Like, if you want to be addressed as goldkit, its fine.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Administrator
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Googbone wrote:

Berryclan.

Welcome, Rainkit!
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member
Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Wait, lol, I forgot that I got my warrior ceremony on here. xD
I care more about the WCWI, xD
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:56 pm

xD Ello kitties
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel
snow180

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Hai guys, Can you help me rate some names?

Ferretmask.
Machriver.
Flintflower.
Sparkheart.
Leafstorm.
Cinnamonshade.
Cottonfur.
Posionfang.
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member
Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Ferretmask. 5/10... I don't think cats know what ferrets or masks are
Machriver. 1/10... I have no idea what a "mach" is, and clan names can't be used in cat names... Runningwind was a confirmed mistake
Flintflower. 8/10... nice ring
Sparkheart. 6/10... the flow is a little off
Leafstorm. 7/10... it's okay
Cinnamonshade. 3/10... it's a bit too long and doesn't make much sense, and cats don't know about cinnamon
Cottonfur. 7/10... it's okay
Posionfang. 7/10... it's a good name, just overused and common

Don't you have a Chicken Smoothie account shared with Meadowrose or someone else? Just wondering, lots of these named sound familiar, maybe you're posted them on the rate the warrior name thread?
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:13 am

MAGICSPIRIT HERE
So kits
I'm finally on Moonrise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors club!   Warriors club! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors club!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next