Welcome to the Googles Club! We have forums, a chatbox, a wiki, and a lot more! Be sure to check out the news page often. Please read the forum and chatbox rules before posting. :)

HomeGC NewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Voldy's Trades

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Voldemort
VIP Member
Voldemort

Voldy's Trades Empty
PostSubject: Voldy's Trades   Voldy's Trades I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:50 pm

I just kinda got back into Webkinz, and there's some stuff I'm trying to find for a room :P

Voldy's Trades 2nrlp4

Last edited by Voldemort on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member
Voldemort

Voldy's Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voldy's Trades   Voldy's Trades I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:25 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
HollyDaze
HollyDaze

Voldy's Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voldy's Trades   Voldy's Trades I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:39 pm

I've got those belts but it'd be easier to get from a Deluxe person because they can get them easier :P other than that I don't really have anything you're looking for but I'd still love to trade with you.
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member
Voldemort

Voldy's Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voldy's Trades   Voldy's Trades I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:29 pm

Sure, I'd like to trade with you too!

Also, do you know anyone who trades estore points or knows someone trustworthy I can get them from?
Back to top Go down
R3dRulez
Graphic Designer
R3dRulez

Voldy's Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voldy's Trades   Voldy's Trades I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:20 pm

I'd trade with you if I had anything on your wants, but unfortunately my inventory is kinda limited
Back to top Go down
webkinzrock773
Googles Rebel
webkinzrock773

Voldy's Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voldy's Trades   Voldy's Trades I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:43 pm

Hey Voldy, I have the scuba belt! Yes, people ARE saying that the WZ jeans are common. They're given out at Wacky's Logout Carnival I believe.

I'm sambabj on Webkinz, just to let you know.
Back to top Go down
R3dRulez
Graphic Designer
R3dRulez

Voldy's Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voldy's Trades   Voldy's Trades I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:59 pm

webkinzrock773 wrote:
Hey Voldy, I have the scuba belt! Yes, people ARE saying that the WZ jeans are common. They're given out at Wacky's Logout Carnival I believe.

I'm sambabj on Webkinz, just to let you know.
According to the WIki, the WZ Jeans are not being given out at Wacky's Logout Carnival.[x] I participate in the carnival and haven't received those items either. I think more people would be celebrating in several threads on WI, documenting their wins, if this had been true.
Additionally, the WIki states they were last available in 2006, therefore valued at 150,000 to 200,000. [x]

Of course, this information may be outdated, but it's generally a reliable source so I'd just assume it as correct.
Back to top Go down
HollyDaze
HollyDaze

Voldy's Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voldy's Trades   Voldy's Trades I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:07 pm

Voldemort wrote:
Sure, I'd like to trade with you too!

Also, do you know anyone who trades estore points or knows someone trustworthy I can get them from?
I have no idea. And my WWID is einicni by the way, just so you know, I'm not some random person on your friends list.
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member
Voldemort

Voldy's Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voldy's Trades   Voldy's Trades I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:43 pm

I was cleaning out my dock and I have like 20 Spree street tiles, I gave the straights away but I still have a bunch of others, does anyone want me to send them to you? I just want them gone xD
Back to top Go down
HollyDaze
HollyDaze

Voldy's Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voldy's Trades   Voldy's Trades I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:51 am

I'd just sell them
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member
Voldemort

Voldy's Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voldy's Trades   Voldy's Trades I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:56 am

Yeah, I might just do that xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voldy's Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voldy's Trades   Voldy's Trades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voldy's Trades

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1