Welcome to the Googles Club! We have forums, a chatbox, a wiki, and a lot more! Be sure to check out the news page often. Please read the forum and chatbox rules before posting. :)

HomeGC NewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[REMINDER] A few reminders about this site.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

[REMINDER] A few reminders about this site. Empty
PostSubject: [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site.   [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Hello. :) I have a few reminders for the GC site.. :)

No spam accounts

If you have an account and your only going to troll, break the rules, or even just stalk, it will be deleted. Its now a very important issue after the spam account attack we recently had last week.

Do not break the ChatBox rules.

This is very important for the chatbox, and we need to follow them. Let me copy and paste the chatbox rules.

.:No Offsite Links. WI and googles related links are allowed.
.:No Large Pictures. 100x100 pixels is the max. No exceptions. If its big, post a link to the pic. (must be uploaded to tinypic or photobucket first)
.:No Spamming. Breaking this rule will give you an automatic ban.
.:No Abusive Swearing. If it's geared towards someone, or if it's unnecessary, don't say it.
.:Try not to talk in all caps. It's considered yelling.

If there isn't a chatbox moderator on, please be extra cautious. What you say can't be cleared, and you never know when a younger member may see it.

If you see ANYONE break a rule, please report it to the site founder, Jellydount. You can also contact an online mod or
administrator, or PM the BoardOp.

Watch what you say

We have plenty of younger folks here, and some aren't teens like some of the the others, so we need to watch over what you say. (;

Just wanted to remind you guys about this. [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site. 1071211947 Have a great evening!

Last edited by hehHanna9 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KinzPost
Angel
Angel
KinzPost

PostSubject: Re: [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site.   [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Thanks for these reminders!
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site.   [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:26 pm

Your welcome! :) I'll add in a couple more things.. :)
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Administrator
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site.   [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:26 pm

Actually, the report an abuse button reports our forum, not s single chat or post.
Other than that, nice (:
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site.   [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Jellydonut wrote:
Actually, the report an abuse button reports our forum, not s single chat or post.
Other than that, nice (:
Ohhh, okay. :) I'll remove that. XD Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Administrator
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site.   [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:31 pm

I already removed it
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site.   [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Jellydonut wrote:
I already removed it
Thanks! XD I was just gonna edit it when is was all "Huh? I don't remember posting that." XD
Back to top Go down
Bunny:)
Bunny:)

PostSubject: Re: [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site.   [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Thanks for the reminder
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site.   [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:20 am

Great reminders Hanna =]
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site.   [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:02 pm

Pwease lock the topic and throw it in the "Old Threads" section. :3 Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site.   [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:52 pm

As requested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site.   [REMINDER] A few reminders about this site. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REMINDER] A few reminders about this site.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1