Welcome to the Googles Club! We have forums, a chatbox, a wiki, and a lot more! Be sure to check out the news page often. Please read the forum and chatbox rules before posting. :)

HomeGC NewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Googles Club - Strig Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
R3dRulez
Graphic Designer
R3dRulez

The Googles Club - Strig Life Empty
PostSubject: The Googles Club - Strig Life   The Googles Club - Strig Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:07 am

It's been several years after the Stoogs incident.
But we aren't going back.
Never will we return to the dreaded Griss. It probably got worse. The fights were not worth it.

We followed the Golden Googles starpath in the sky to lead us to the new land. The fallen soldiers will never be forgotten. They are given the freedom to do as they please once they are gone. The good spirits overpower the evil and will guide the Googles in their journeys.

Now we are in the new lands. We shall call it Strig and live in harmony. All postitions are carefully decided and the roles are what keep this community together.

The Googles Club - Strig Life Separa10

Ranks:

GreyS - Leader of Club

Councillor - Second googles to look to if the leader is inactive, or gets banned, or something. This member must be active. They can make ceremonies to give others higher ranks.

Elder - A googles that has decided to retire from their job and now rests.

Googles Rebels - Members that are deemed exceptional and They can be mentors, too.

Art Director - Those who help in the training of Artistic Googles and Art for the club.

Art Googlee - Training to become an Artsy Googles. Must pass certain requirements and be deemed accomplished by both the leader and Art Director.
[REQUIREMENTS YET TO BE WRITTEN]

Teacher/True Googles - They are the teachers of the Googlees and help them in the journey of becoming a True Googles and being able to teach other Googlees their skills.

Googlee - A googles in training. They have teachers that train them what it means to be a googles. They can became an True Googles once their teacher deem they are ready and:
-Been a member for atleast 1 week.
-Completed a Challenge (Mentor gives a challenge such as post a googles-related poll)
-Earned 50 Goo Goo Berries from another member

Giggly - A baby googles. Someone who is new. Please contact either the Leader or Councillor if you think you are ready.

Due to the lack of members right now, Googles can skip straight to a position that they find favourable as long as it is listed as "Open"

The Googles Club - Strig Life Separa10

Naming Patterns

If you have an idea about the way names can be made or chose, post it and I'll add it here

Last edited by R3dRulez on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
R3dRulez
Graphic Designer
R3dRulez

PostSubject: Re: The Googles Club - Strig Life   The Googles Club - Strig Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:07 am

Current Rankings:

GreyS - Temporarily Red

Councillor - Yet to be Chosen

Elder
-N/A

Googles Rebels
-Yet to be Chosen

Art Director
-Red
-Voldemort

Art Googlee
-Googbone
Open

Teacher/True Googles
-Spotted Turtle

Googlee
-Yet to be Chosen

Giggly
-Open

Last edited by R3dRulez on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
spotted turtle
Googles Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The Googles Club - Strig Life   The Googles Club - Strig Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Can I join

I am confused what do I do?
Back to top Go down
http://turtle-club.forumotion.com/
webkinzrock773
Googles Rebel
webkinzrock773

PostSubject: Re: The Googles Club - Strig Life   The Googles Club - Strig Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:52 am

So, do we start out as a Giggly? Or can we pick any position we want?
Back to top Go down
R3dRulez
Graphic Designer
R3dRulez

PostSubject: Re: The Googles Club - Strig Life   The Googles Club - Strig Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:44 am

Since there's barely any members atm, you can choose whatever position you'd like excluding GreyS, Councillor, Googles Rebel and Elder.
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member
Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Googles Club - Strig Life   The Googles Club - Strig Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:51 am

Can I be an Art Googlee?
Back to top Go down
R3dRulez
Graphic Designer
R3dRulez

PostSubject: Re: The Googles Club - Strig Life   The Googles Club - Strig Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:52 am

Okey dokey :D
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member
Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Googles Club - Strig Life   The Googles Club - Strig Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:01 am

Thanks! C=
What do I do as the Art Googlee? I just love drawing, so I picked that. xD
Back to top Go down
R3dRulez
Graphic Designer
R3dRulez

PostSubject: Re: The Googles Club - Strig Life   The Googles Club - Strig Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:57 am

Well I'm supposed to train you to become an Art Director so you can make art for the club and then train for artists
Back to top Go down
spotted turtle
Googles Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The Googles Club - Strig Life   The Googles Club - Strig Life I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:08 pm

what does a teacher do Can I be one?
Back to top Go down
http://turtle-club.forumotion.com/
R3dRulez
Graphic Designer
R3dRulez

PostSubject: Re: The Googles Club - Strig Life   The Googles Club - Strig Life I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:10 pm

You can be a True Googles, you are a teacher when there can be a student

~

Anybody who wished to join as of this point starts of as Giggly so this system can begin to work :P
Back to top Go down
R3dRulez
Graphic Designer
R3dRulez

PostSubject: Re: The Googles Club - Strig Life   The Googles Club - Strig Life I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:39 am

This thread is embarrassing ;-;
We can close this...
Back to top Go down
Googbone

PostSubject: Re: The Googles Club - Strig Life   The Googles Club - Strig Life I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Could I be an Art Googlee? :3
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Administrator
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: The Googles Club - Strig Life   The Googles Club - Strig Life I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:31 pm

are you sure, red? xD
Back to top Go down
R3dRulez
Graphic Designer
R3dRulez

PostSubject: Re: The Googles Club - Strig Life   The Googles Club - Strig Life I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Yes
;~;

Plus it's was very unsuccessful :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Googles Club - Strig Life   The Googles Club - Strig Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Googles Club - Strig Life

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1