Welcome to the Googles Club! We have forums, a chatbox, a wiki, and a lot more! Be sure to check out the news page often. Please read the forum and chatbox rules before posting. :)

HomeGC NewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jelly
Administrator
Jelly

How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox Empty
PostSubject: How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox   How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Since the chatbox isn't on all pages anymore, you might want have it up in a different window. One easy way to do it is to double click the word 'Chatbox' On the top of the forum index chatbox, and a new, full page chatbox will appear.
Back to top Go down
spotted turtle
Googles Rebel

PostSubject: Re: How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox   How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:53 pm

cool i go checking the statistics on the newz section a lot that is really useful! Thanks for posting this!!
Back to top Go down
http://turtle-club.forumotion.com/
R3dRulez
Graphic Designer
R3dRulez

PostSubject: Re: How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox   How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:07 am

Thanks for the guide, Jelly (:
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member
Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox   How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Thanks for the tip!
Back to top Go down
R3dRulez
Graphic Designer
R3dRulez

PostSubject: Re: How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox   How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:44 pm

spotted turtle wrote:
cool i go checking the statistics on the newz section a lot that is really useful! Thanks for posting this!!
What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Jelly
Administrator
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox   How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:54 pm

The statistics are only in the news section, so when he checks them, he can't see the chatbox
Back to top Go down
R3dRulez
Graphic Designer
R3dRulez

PostSubject: Re: How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox   How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:14 pm

Jelly wrote:
The statistics are only in the news section, so when he checks them, he can't see the chatbox
Ooooooooooooh
Back to top Go down
Googbone

PostSubject: Re: How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox   How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:26 am

Thanks, but full-screen is annoying xP
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox   How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:32 am

Thanks Jelly :3
Back to top Go down
Googbone

PostSubject: Re: How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox   How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Wait am I talking about a different fullsceen....?
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox   How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:56 pm

Take a SS and see if you are
Back to top Go down
kpk4803
VIP Member
kpk4803

PostSubject: Re: How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox   How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Thanks! :)
Back to top Go down
http://onedirectionmag.forumotion.com
HollyDaze
HollyDaze

PostSubject: Re: How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox   How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:49 am

Cool :D I might try this next time I have 2 GC pages up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox   How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to open the chat in a new window/Fullsize chatbox

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1