Welcome to the Googles Club! We have forums, a chatbox, a wiki, and a lot more! Be sure to check out the news page often. Please read the forum and chatbox rules before posting. :)

HomeGC NewsRegisterLog in

Share | 

{ Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kpk4803
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Sun May 13, 2012 7:40 pm

{Many cute boys xD}
Back to top Go down
http://onedirectionmag.forumotion.com
luv2writeNS

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Sun May 13, 2012 7:46 pm

{ Everyone loves a cute boy. ^-^ }
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Sun May 13, 2012 7:55 pm

[xD RP anyone?]
Back to top Go down
luv2writeNS

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Sun May 13, 2012 7:58 pm

{ I need to use Jayden. Anyone have a cute airhead for him? }
Back to top Go down
luv2writeNS

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Sun May 13, 2012 10:10 pm

j.a.y.d.e.n
Jayden roamed the halls, bored. Free period was usually pretty nice, because by chance he had the same one as some of the hot girls, but right now it was just dull. He pulled out his iPod, flipping it over to use the silver shiny back as a mirror--just in case he met one of those girls on his way down. If only the stupid Apple sign wasn't in the way of his perfect eyes....
Back to top Go down
kpk4803
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Mon May 14, 2012 5:13 pm

{Can we curse in this RP? xD }

L/e/e/n/a -M-a-e-

Leena Mae fluffed her hair in the mirror in her pink locker, she was already running late for a**. It's only math, she thought. I mean who cares, really?
Back to top Go down
luv2writeNS

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Mon May 14, 2012 5:35 pm

{ I know, it turns c.la.ss into a**, not sure why....? ::) GC ENCOURAGES SWEARING. xD Anyway cursing with stars is fine LOL }

j.a.y.d.e.n
Jayden slipped his iPod in his pocked as he neared the lockers. Time to impress....He flipped back his hair and wore a casual stare. He strode down the hall, searching for someone interesting.
Back to top Go down
kpk4803
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Mon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm

{ YAY! And wow, i started blushing when I read Jayden's xD}

L\e\e\n\a -M-a-e-

I need need that one thing! Leena sang to her favorite band, 1D. Not that anyone would know. She's pretty shy in school. She looks like a fire hydrant all the time from blushing.
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Mon May 14, 2012 6:42 pm

(Bree, can you make a popular dude who looks like the guy on the Abercrombie bag to be Mackenzie's girlfriend? 16 years old?

And/or a 16-year-old girl to be like the second-most-popular? xD

Maybe one of you one person, and the other one the other? If I make any sense?)

Mackenzie
Mackenzie strutted through the hallway, glancing all ways around her to see which boys turned heads. This was her technique to see which boys were interested.

(Eh, sorry, I'd make it longer but it's hard when you don't know what the scene is going to be about. xP)

Last edited by Voldemort on Mon May 14, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kpk4803
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Mon May 14, 2012 6:58 pm

L\e\e\n\a -M-a-e-

"I really don't want to go to this party." Leena whines to Summer Rose, over the phone. "Just the thought of that many strangers, ugh! Just really scary."
Back to top Go down
luv2writeNS

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Mon May 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Voldemort wrote:
(Bree, can you make a popular dude who looks like the guy on the Abercrombie bag to be Mackenzie's girlfriend? 16 years old?

And/or a 16-year-old girl to be like the second-most-popular? xD

Maybe one of you one person, and the other one the other? If I make any sense?)

Mackenzie strutted through the hallway, glancing all ways around her to see which boys turned heads. This was her technique to see which boys were interested.

(Eh, sorry, I'd make it longer but it's hard when you don't know what the scene is going to be about. xP)

{ Ookay so
-one popular dude I'm going to use Jayden. Is fifteen okay though? And can we make them actually meet?
-one 16 year old gal who can be second in command Going to make Ariana sixteen instead. :3}

Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Mon May 14, 2012 7:16 pm

(I can change Mackenzie to 15, though. xD)
Back to top Go down
kpk4803
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Mon May 14, 2012 7:18 pm

{all this crap is confuzzling}
Back to top Go down
luv2writeNS

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Mon May 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Voldemort wrote:
(I can change Mackenzie to 15, though. xD)

{ Ooh even better. So Jayden is really....full of himself. ::) }

--this RP is for MacKenzie/Voldy--
j.a.y.d.e.n

Jayden wandered down the halls. Free period. His prime time. He kept his gaze aloof-looking, yet he missed nothing--All the best to catch a little number for this Friday night's party.

The sound of clicking heels made him turn around, one of his favorite sounds. He spun around to look at the occupant. Blonde, pretty, big blue eyes. My kind of chick. He flipped his hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
kpk4803
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Mon May 14, 2012 7:29 pm

{Wut is going on?}
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Mon May 14, 2012 7:31 pm

M♥A♥C♥K♥E♥N♥Z♥I♥E

A motion caught Mackenzie's eye as she walked down the hallway in her bright red heels. She turned and saw a boy... what was his name? Jacob? Jayden? He was flipping his longer-than-usual hair back out of his eyes. Definitely checking her out. She stopped and stood a few feet away, studying him. He's cute, for sure. she thought. She decided to step a bit closer. Without a word, she stepped a bit closer, and wordlessly waited. Acting casual, she waited, to give him a chance to ask her to be his date for the party. If he didn't ask, he simply wasn't interested, and Mackenzie wasn't going to bother herself.
Back to top Go down
luv2writeNS

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Mon May 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Voldemort wrote:
M♥A♥C♥K♥E♥N♥Z♥I♥E

A motion caught Mackenzie's eye as she walked down the hallway in her bright red heels. She turned and saw a boy... what was his name? Jacob? Jayden? He was flipping his longer-than-usual hair back out of his eyes. Definitely checking her out. She stopped and stood a few feet away, studying him. He's cute, for sure. she thought. She decided to step a bit closer. Without a word, she stepped a bit closer, and wordlessly waited. Acting casual, she waited, to give him a chance to ask her to be his date for the party. If he didn't ask, he simply wasn't interested, and Mackenzie wasn't going to bother herself.

{ YEAH DA AWKWARD RP. xD Sorry, I'm bad at guys so I'll try my best. xD }

j.a.y.d.e.n
Jayden watched as she looked him over. He knew she was interested, or she wouldn't have stopped--good sign. He watched her act uncaring and oblivious to his attention. He'd played that game enough to know the rules, and he decided to take the bait. He stepped closer. "Hey. Enjoying the view of the hallway?" He asked, motioning towards the direction she had been staring at.
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Wed May 16, 2012 9:25 pm

M♥A♥C♥K♥E♥N♥Z♥I♥E

Mackenzie looked at Jayden. Just by looking at him, she could tell that the boy knew what she was doing. Two can play at this game. Mackenzie replied, "You know, I should really be getting to cla.ss." She wasn't planning on leaving, though, her love life was more important that history lectures. She just wanted to get Jayden to say what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
luv2writeNS

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Fri May 18, 2012 9:26 am

{ Does anyone want to do another RP? :3 I want to be a girl this time. xD }

Voldemort wrote:
M♥A♥C♥K♥E♥N♥Z♥I♥E

Mackenzie looked at Jayden. Just by looking at him, she could tell that the boy knew what she was doing. Two can play at this game. Mackenzie replied, "You know, I should really be getting to cla.ss." She wasn't planning on leaving, though, her love life was more important that history lectures. She just wanted to get Jayden to say what he wanted.

j.a.y.d.e.n
"That's a shame." Jayden said casually, brushing off invisible dirt from his jeans. "I had so much to ask you. But I guess your cla.ss comes first." He said in mock sympathy. He grinned inwardly, enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
kpk4803
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Fri May 18, 2012 4:41 pm

{I'll do one with you Bree, Leena and..? }
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Fri May 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Luv2writeNS wrote:
{ Does anyone want to do another RP? :3 I want to be a girl this time. xD }

Voldemort wrote:

M♥A♥C♥K♥E♥N♥Z♥I♥E

j.a.y.d.e.n
"That's a shame." Jayden said casually, brushing off invisible dirt from his jeans. "I had so much to ask you. But I guess your cla.ss comes first." He said in mock sympathy. He grinned inwardly, enjoying this.

M♥A♥C♥K♥E♥N♥Z♥I♥E
Ignoring the rest of his words, Mackenzie only payed attention to the "ask you" part. Casually flipping her blond hair over her shoulder, she looked back at him. "You know, you can get detentions from cutting class. I know from experience." She formed her lower lip into a mock pout.
Back to top Go down
kpk4803
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Sun May 27, 2012 2:04 pm

{urm, what do I do ? xD}
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:06 pm

{Form;
Name; Burgundy Elizabeth Windrose. (More commonly known as Red.)
Grade; 10th
Age;15
Appearance; Red hair that goes down to her shoulders, and green eyes. She usually wears bright red lipstick. Tall. Often wears black dress with small white dots on it. Usually wear's tennis shoes.
Personality; Untrusting, And holds grudges. Is a great poet and a pretty good artist. Is a gymnast. Often barely passes, and has tutors for every class but English and art.
Other; None that I can think of.

Form;
Name; Amber Olivia Quaza
Grade; 8th
Age; 13
Appearance; Strawberry blonde hair with amber eyes. Normal hight, and a little bit chubby.
Personality; Nerdy, is often found in her free time reading books or playing video games (Normally Mario or Pokemon.) Easily tricked. Very quirky, Will sometimes wear a mask, ruby red slippers, Suspenders, Etc.
Other; Erm, Nope. }

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: { Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP   Today at 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down

{ Riverdale High } a semi-elite human RP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2