Welcome to the Googles Club! We have forums, a chatbox, a wiki, and a lot more! Be sure to check out the news page often. Please read the forum and chatbox rules before posting. :)

HomeGC NewsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KinzPost
Angel
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Thu May 03, 2012 6:28 pm

I WANT TO ADD A NEW POWER

TIME TRAVEL

AND NO LABS, JUST BECAUSE I THOUGHT OF IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN USE THE IDEA
ITS MINE (quote rarity)
THIS TIME TRAVEL POWER IS FOR MY USE

Kimi wa jitsu ni baka da naa
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Fri May 04, 2012 8:00 am

Voldemort wrote:
Labs wrote:
It wasn't long before Stormleaf realized the robin was following him. Bothersome. He launched himself to the ground, shifting into a cat as he landed. Lashing his tail, he stalked off into the trees. If other birds followed him it would attract attention.

Featherkit, astonished, nearly fell out of the sky when she saw the eagle's feathers molt away to reveal Stormleaf. Featherkit dipped towards the ground, becoming a cat just before her paws touched the earth. Shocked, she realized that she wasn't the only cat in the clan with the power of shape-shifting. What if everyone can, and they didn't tell me because they didn't think I could? What if everyone's hiding a secret form me and I'm just figuring it out? Featherkit thought. She imitated the crouch she had seen the apprentices practicing so often, and slowly crept after Stormleaf into the forest.

Stormleaf pricked his ears, he had heard a leaf crunch. His ears went flat against the back of his head. Scenting the air, he relaxed as he scented his own Clan. "Hello? Is that you Featherkit?" he stiffened. What if she had seen him transform? Lightblaze was the only cat who knew about his powers, he didn't want to expand the audience.

--

I WILL STEAL YOUR IDEA KP
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Fri May 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Labs wrote:
Voldemort wrote:
Labs wrote:
It wasn't long before Stormleaf realized the robin was following him. Bothersome. He launched himself to the ground, shifting into a cat as he landed. Lashing his tail, he stalked off into the trees. If other birds followed him it would attract attention.

Featherkit, astonished, nearly fell out of the sky when she saw the eagle's feathers molt away to reveal Stormleaf. Featherkit dipped towards the ground, becoming a cat just before her paws touched the earth. Shocked, she realized that she wasn't the only cat in the clan with the power of shape-shifting. What if everyone can, and they didn't tell me because they didn't think I could? What if everyone's hiding a secret form me and I'm just figuring it out? Featherkit thought. She imitated the crouch she had seen the apprentices practicing so often, and slowly crept after Stormleaf into the forest.

Stormleaf pricked his ears, he had heard a leaf crunch. His ears went flat against the back of his head. Scenting the air, he relaxed as he scented his own Clan. "Hello? Is that you Featherkit?" he stiffened. What if she had seen him transform? Lightblaze was the only cat who knew about his powers, he didn't want to expand the audience.

--

(MWAHAHA I ADDED IT TO THE LIST RESERVED FOR ME AND KP)
Featherkit crouched lower, trying to burrow into the leaves to hide her bright silver-and-white pelt. Realizing that she would be found in a heartbeat no matter what, she stood up. "Yes." she said in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Fri May 04, 2012 7:44 pm

(Anybody RP? .)
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Fri May 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Voldemort wrote:
Labs wrote:
Voldemort wrote:
Labs wrote:

--

(MWAHAHA I ADDED IT TO THE LIST RESERVED FOR ME AND KP)
Featherkit crouched lower, trying to burrow into the leaves to hide her bright silver-and-white pelt. Realizing that she would be found in a heartbeat no matter what, she stood up. "Yes." she said in a quiet voice.

Falconsong flattened his ears, "How long have you been here? What do you think your doing out of camp?" he hissed threw bared teeth, his own hostility surprised him. He lashed his tail, StarClan please don't let her have seen!
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Fri May 04, 2012 7:59 pm

(Labs? Do you want to RP?)
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Fri May 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Labs wrote:

Falconsong Stormleaf flattened his ears, "How long have you been here? What do you think your doing out of camp?" he hissed threw bared teeth, his own hostility surprised him. He lashed his tail, StarClan please don't let her have seen!

Featherkit cowered against the trunk of an old tree. "I was just exploring" she said sweetly, looking into his eyes, hoping that he would forget about punishing her.

(How 'bout he doesn't fall for it, cause that would ruin the scene xD)
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Fri May 04, 2012 8:38 pm

*For heHanna.*

Fawnpaw was deep in thought, like normal. Could the cure to the deadliest cough, Blackcough, simply be Wild garlic? Could Lilac juice mixed with chamomile Give a warrior strength after a hard battle? What if Burnet, poppy seeds, burdock root, and Maple leaf's help kits fight infection? Fawnpaw was so deep in thought, she didn't even notice the cat that was in front of her, before it was to late.
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Fri May 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Voldemort wrote:
Labs wrote:

Falconsong Stormleaf flattened his ears, "How long have you been here? What do you think your doing out of camp?" he hissed threw bared teeth, his own hostility surprised him. He lashed his tail, StarClan please don't let her have seen!

Featherkit cowered against the trunk of an old tree. "I was just exploring" she said sweetly, looking into his eyes, hoping that he would forget about punishing her.

(Sure Snow)

Stormleaf's eyes narrowed further. He peeled back his lips, snarling. He leaned forward and picked up the kit by the scruff of her neck. "You'll be lucky if your apprentinceship doesn't get delayed." he said crossly
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Fri May 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Labs wrote:
Voldemort wrote:
Labs wrote:

(Sure Snow)

Stormleaf's eyes narrowed further. He peeled back his lips, snarling. He leaned forward and picked up the kit by the scruff of her neck. "You'll be lucky if your apprentinceship doesn't get delayed." he said crossly
(Can you use the one I used for hehanna? I only have fawn paw.)
Back to top Go down
KinzPost
Angel
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Fri May 04, 2012 9:16 pm

HUZZAH

Name-David (I dun know what you put after for elders)
Rank- Elder
Wanted Rank- Elder...
Clan- EmberClan
Gender- Male
Description- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_Doctor BUT IMAGE HIM AS A KITTY
Personality- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_Doctor
Power- Time Travel
Other- The time travel power means that he can travel though time (duh), stop time, freeze time, speed up time AAANNNNDDD when some other kitty uses the time travel power I'm not effected by it (ex. when someone stops time I'm not effected)

YAY

Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Sat May 05, 2012 3:05 pm

KinzPost wrote:
HUZZAH

Rank- Elder
Wanted Rank- Elder...
Clan- EmberClan
Gender- Male
Power- Time Travel
Other- The time travel power means that he can travel though time (duh), stop time, freeze time, speed up time AAANNNNDDD when some other kitty uses the time travel power I'm not effected by it (ex. when someone stops time I'm not effected)

YAY

[Elders' names are the same as warriors' names, xD]
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Sat May 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Labs wrote:
Voldemort wrote:
Labs wrote:

(Sure Snow)

(Let's say that that all shape-shifters are like immune to Featherkit's mind-controlling, cause they have the same power or something. xD)

Why isn't he affected? Featherkit thought. She tried to keep calm. "It was worth it, though!" she meowed. "Now I know that you aren't always a cat!" She regretted her words. I should have just pretended I was lost or something. She thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Sat May 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Name- Amberleaf
Rank- Warrior (Young)
Wanted Rank- None
Clan- FrostClan
Gender- She
Description- She-cat with red-brown fur, a dark chocolate brown tail, and a brown front paw
Personality- TBPO
Power-Time Travel 83
Other-Sorry for triple-posting
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Sat May 05, 2012 4:01 pm

(Kk)

Stormleaf stiffened. "I don't know what you mean. Maybe you were imagining things." he said lightly. "You must be tired, let's get you home." He leaped forwards, pelting threw the bushes towards camp.

(Can I add another power to Stormleaf? And if yes can it be mind reading? xD)
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Sun May 06, 2012 2:56 pm

(K)
"I'm not tired!" Featherkit complained. After a pause, she mewed, "I know that you can become any animal. Just like me!"
Back to top Go down
KinzPost
Angel
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Sun May 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Voldemort wrote:
KinzPost wrote:
HUZZAH

Rank- Elder
Wanted Rank- Elder...
Clan- EmberClan
Gender- Male
Power- Time Travel

YAY

[NEXT QUESTION
What'd you put after warriors' names? I only know kits :3]

Back to top Go down
Voldemort
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Sun May 13, 2012 6:17 pm

KinzPost wrote:
Voldemort wrote:
KinzPost wrote:
HUZZAH

Rank- Elder
Wanted Rank- Elder...
Clan- EmberClan
Gender- Male
Power- Time Travel

YAY

[NEXT QUESTION
What'd you put after warriors' names? I only know kits ]
Almost anything. It goes like-

Kits>Cats under 6 moons (months) old>Name ends in 'kit

Apprentices>Young cats training to become warriors>Name ends in 'paw

Warriors>Main fighters, hunters, and mentors>name can end in almost anything

Elders>Retired warriors>Keep warrior name

Deputy>Leader's second-in-command>keeeps warrior name

Leader>Leads the clan, has nine lives> name ends in 'star

Cats keep the same suffix though their lives, unless their name gets changed.

Hope that helped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!   Today at 11:25 am

Back to top Go down

Mystic Forest - A different kind of Warriors RolePlay!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3