Welcome to the Googles Club! We have forums, a chatbox, a wiki, and a lot more! Be sure to check out the news page often. Please read the forum and chatbox rules before posting. :)

HomeGC NewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snow180
Googles Rebel
snow180

.:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction! Empty
PostSubject: .:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction!   .:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:31 pm

If you wish to RP in the realms of the mushroom kingdom, with Toad's, Koopa's, and more. This is for you.

~~~~~
The plot
Mario, Peach, Daisy, and Luigi and disappeared without a trace, with no family to take the throne. One brave individual, Henna, took that place. This take's place a 100 year's after that day.
~~~~~
The rules
1. Follow all GC rules.
2. No power-playing or god-modeling.
3. Human's must know each other for 2 real day's before dating, and another 4 before getting married. They must wait 6 real day's before having kids. Please, no twins. The same applies to toads, Koopa's,Yoshi's, Goomba's, and Shy guys.
4. Keep romance at a minium. No account on how the baby's were born.
5. Nothing gory.
6. Have fun.
~~~~~~~

The characters:
Humans:
Well, they're human. There townsfolk, Royalty,and Outlaw's. Townsfolk don't just sit around, they make up the police, Builders, and all normal needs. Royalty is well, Royalty. And outlaw's are thief's, law braker's, etc.

Toads and Toadettes:
Toad are the males, Toadette's are the female's. The positions each can have are Townsfolk,Messengers, and outlaw's. Refer to above the townsfolk and outlaw's.
Messangers are usually part time jobs, but some have them full-time. They carry average joe messages throughout the kingdom. Jobs toads can only have are: Warriors (Apprentices), Spies, and Scribes. Apprentice's are toad's training to be a warrior.They learn battle skills. Warrior's are well, soldiers. There is a commander, and also a co-commander. Spies spy info, usually for the royalty. But sometime's they take average jobs. Scribe's make scrolls, write speech's, and do stuff of that vibe.
Jobs only toadette can do: Royal guard and Elite5. Royal guard is a group of highly specialized toadettes. They also take a few toadette's as apprentice's.They deliver royal message's, speak for royalty sometimes, and guard the castle. Elite5 is a elite group of 5 toadette, if you could't guess. They are female ninjas. You have to be in the Royal guard to become one. A huge honor.

Goombas:
Goomba's rarely work for royalty, as most are in a rebellion. They stealthy wait, and gather info. The few who do work for royalty are very suspicious usually.

Koopas:
Have just gained the respect of the kingdom, as they used to be allies' with bowser, before he died. They work at factories, Stores, Real estate, and insurance companies. Koopa's are highly respected.

Shy guys:
Yes, shy guy's can be girls. Shy guy's do all the fixing in the castle. From AC, polishing, and plumbing, they do it all.

Yoshi's:
Yoshi's can really do all of the above, barring one's that are reserved for some, such as Royal guard and elite5.

~~~~~

Form:
Name:
Creature:
Look:
Personality:
Age (Only for humans):
Other:
~~~~~~~~

Ranks.

The royals:
Queen: Tacey. Age: 70. (Snow180)
King:
Princess:
Prince: Alex Age:16. (Snow180)

Elite5:

Royal guard:
Magnolia AKA mag. (Snow180)

Townsfolk:

Bucky the yoshi. Job: Scribe. Male. (Snow180)

Amie the Koopa. Job: Real estate. Female. (Snow180)

The outlaw list:
Fierce the toadette. Female (Snow180)
~~~~~~~~

Have fun RPing!

Last edited by snow180 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: .:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction!   .:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:16 am

(Nice RP. (: I might make a character later)
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel
snow180

PostSubject: Re: .:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction!   .:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:06 pm

(Thanks! Judging by you're RP's in warriors, this should be fun!)
Back to top Go down
webkinzrock773
Googles Rebel
webkinzrock773

PostSubject: Re: .:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction!   .:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Cool! Sounds fun. (:D)
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: .:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction!   .:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Creature: Yoshi
Look: A light blue color
Personality: TBA
Age (Only for humans):
Other: I love Yoshi xD I have 4 plushies and 5 figurines :3
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: .:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction!   .:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Creature: Human
Look: White (yanno, peach) skin, green-ish blue-ish eyes, wavy brown hair.
Personality: Me, but crazier
Age (Only for humans): 14 (lol)
Other: She's a crazy police girl who likes chocolate
Back to top Go down
snow180
Googles Rebel
snow180

PostSubject: Re: .:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction!   .:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:42 pm

(I messed up. I didn't put name in the form. I'll fix that, but I'll need names before I put them up. Sorry for the confusion. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction!   .:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:. The Mushroom kingdom .:. A mario based RP. Under construction!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1