Welcome to the Googles Club! We have forums, a chatbox, a wiki, and a lot more! Be sure to check out the news page often. Please read the forum and chatbox rules before posting. :)

HomeGC NewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TFM Update [It's coming soon, but we might as well discuss it here. :3]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RabidFish
VIP Member
RabidFish

TFM Update [It's coming soon, but we might as well discuss it here. :3] Empty
PostSubject: TFM Update [It's coming soon, but we might as well discuss it here. :3]   TFM Update [It's coming soon, but we might as well discuss it here. :3] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:03 am

There's going to be a new update coming soon where you can change your usernames! :D
You can also use some already used usernames if they don't have a certain amount of cheese to be protected.
I'm not sure what the amount of cheese/whatever stat you'll need for your username to be protected but you could start looking on cheese.formice.com for usernames you want for your account/your alt account if you don't like it by simply typing in cheese.formice.com/mouse/USERNAME or just searching it on http://www.cheese.formice.com/search , the first option goes faster though.

Share your opinion on this update on this thread~

I just worry about new people joining and having their usernames taken and then not being able to log in because someone took their username before they met the certain amount of cheese/whatever needed for their username to be protected xP
Back to top Go down
R3dRulez
Graphic Designer
R3dRulez

TFM Update [It's coming soon, but we might as well discuss it here. :3] Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFM Update [It's coming soon, but we might as well discuss it here. :3]   TFM Update [It's coming soon, but we might as well discuss it here. :3] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:07 am

Yeah, I'm also worrying about new accounts losing their usernames :c But otherwise it seems like a great feature, I'm looking forward to it
Back to top Go down

TFM Update [It's coming soon, but we might as well discuss it here. :3]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1