Welcome to the Googles Club! We have forums, a chatbox, a wiki, and a lot more! Be sure to check out the news page often. Please read the forum and chatbox rules before posting. :)

HomeGC NewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NO Discussing Passwords on WI

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BoardOp
BoardOp

NO Discussing Passwords on WI Empty
PostSubject: NO Discussing Passwords on WI   NO Discussing Passwords on WI I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:19 am

The club has been closed for half an hour because someone was discussing a password and account. Please discuss these issues on the site, not Webkinz Insider. Next time, the club might get closed permanently.

Please review the Webkinz Insider Rules sometime today. We hope this won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

PostSubject: Re: NO Discussing Passwords on WI   NO Discussing Passwords on WI I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:57 pm

Oh wow. O.O I didn't know this happened. Sorry, :(
Back to top Go down
Googbone

PostSubject: Re: NO Discussing Passwords on WI   NO Discussing Passwords on WI I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Uh................ this time the club had been locked for days............... oh no......... 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
Labs
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: NO Discussing Passwords on WI   NO Discussing Passwords on WI I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:33 pm

It's locked forever^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO Discussing Passwords on WI   NO Discussing Passwords on WI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO Discussing Passwords on WI

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old News-