Welcome to the Googles Club! We have forums, a chatbox, a wiki, and a lot more! Be sure to check out the news page often. Please read the forum and chatbox rules before posting. :)

HomeGC NewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Dominance - A Pokemon Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
webkinz415
webkinz415

Pokemon Dominance - A Pokemon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Dominance - A Pokemon Roleplay   Pokemon Dominance - A Pokemon Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Hello!

I am hosting a Pokemon Roleplay.

Please, no hate funeral guys. Some people on here love Pokemon and some people don't.

Anyways, here's the form:

Pokemon Form -

Username
Species
Pokemon
Friends
Crushes
Enemies
Other

The story:
One night, a Ralts named Trey is sleeping in his bed when he sees a huge explosion coming from the garden. He gets frightened, so he asks his mother what happened. He can't find his mom, and to add insult to injury, he can't find his father either. He also can't find any of his siblings. He gets in his flower bed, frightened to death. He suddenly hears some grass moving.........

Needed Charries:

*Needed Name* - Petilil
Smoke - Gastly
Merlin - Wailmer
Ayla - Mismagius

Invite Only. You Ask?

No. I will invite some people, but anyone is free to join, as long as they actually like Pokemon. If you don't, MAYBE you could join, but please don't complain about Pokemon at ALL. this will get you a Warning, then another Warning, then a Ban, then ANOTHER ban, and eventually, it all leads up to a PERMABAN. So please, don't break the rulez. I just wanna have fun 8)

So anyway. Roleplay away!
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Dominance - A Pokemon Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1