Welcome to the Googles Club! We have forums, a chatbox, a wiki, and a lot more! Be sure to check out the news page often. Please read the forum and chatbox rules before posting. :)
 
HomeGC NewsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 KPs trading post :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KinzPost
Angel
Angel


Posts : 1038
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Canada, eh!

PostSubject: KPs trading post :3   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:07 pm

I ask all members not to post on this thread, it is a training thread for Katie (kpk) ONLY
Thanks


HAVES


PSF:
all unlimited


not in a specific order
All 25 - 50

Spoiler: show


Spoiler:
 


PSI:

All 4000-6000


Hopping Drum Kits (hopping bunny)
Shaggy Yorkie Couches (yorkie)
Pretty Poodle Vanity (poodle)


Exclusive
2000-4000

Safe-and-Sound Mini Lockers (x2)
Antique Wishing Well
Gas Pump
Bumper Cars

Wshop
I will gladly buy you any current Wshop item

NOTE: Wshop items have different values, please say what value the item has that you want me to get


Recipes
(25 to 75)
can make anything solved


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WANTS




PSF
All 25 - 50

I will except any that I don't have



PSI
(4,000 to 6,000)

These are the ones that I want the most but I will except almost all that I don't have

Caramel Lion (paws and claws armoir)
Orca whale (breaching orca pond)
Grey langur (jungle journey balloon)
Ground hog (woodland burrow bureau)
Mocha pup (chocolate fountain)
Opossum (countryside gazebo)

Pending Trades
Spoiler:
 




Kimi wa jitsu ni baka da naa


Last edited by KinzPost on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kpk4803
VIP Member


Posts : 5042
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: KPs trading post :3   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:16 pm

awwwwwwwwww, kp <3
Back to top Go down
http://onedirectionmag.forumotion.com
KinzPost
Angel
Angel


Posts : 1038
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Canada, eh!

PostSubject: Re: KPs trading post :3   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:20 pm

So you said that the Penguins PSI was retired?
Are you sure?




Kimi wa jitsu ni baka da naa
Back to top Go down
kpk4803
VIP Member


Posts : 5042
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: KPs trading post :3   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Yeppers. They are retired. So not allowed in Training Gift Exchange "3
Back to top Go down
http://onedirectionmag.forumotion.com
KinzPost
Angel
Angel


Posts : 1038
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Canada, eh!

PostSubject: Re: KPs trading post :3   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:25 pm

kpk4803 wrote:
Yeppers. They are retired. So not allowed in Training Gift Exchange "3
Merci
I'll remove it
Is there anything else I should remove?




Kimi wa jitsu ni baka da naa
Back to top Go down
kpk4803
VIP Member


Posts : 5042
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: KPs trading post :3   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:27 pm

KinzPost wrote:
kpk4803 wrote:
Yeppers. They are retired. So not allowed in Training Gift Exchange "3
Merci
I'll remove it
Is there anything else I should remove?
Well, you should add the KC value to your exclusives
Back to top Go down
http://onedirectionmag.forumotion.com
KinzPost
Angel
Angel


Posts : 1038
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Canada, eh!

PostSubject: Re: KPs trading post :3   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:35 pm

kpk4803 wrote:
KinzPost wrote:
kpk4803 wrote:
Yeppers. They are retired. So not allowed in Training Gift Exchange "3
Merci
I'll remove it
Is there anything else I should remove?
Well, you should add the KC value to your exclusives
Good idea!
Right now how much are the exclusives?

[funny because im the "gc" and youre the trainee]




Kimi wa jitsu ni baka da naa
Back to top Go down
kpk4803
VIP Member


Posts : 5042
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: KPs trading post :3   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:38 pm

KinzPost wrote:
kpk4803 wrote:
KinzPost wrote:
kpk4803 wrote:
Yeppers. They are retired. So not allowed in Training Gift Exchange "3
Merci
I'll remove it
Is there anything else I should remove?
Well, you should add the KC value to your exclusives
Good idea!
Right now how much are the exclusives?

[funny because im the "gc" and youre the trainee]
{lol}

2000-4000 xD
Back to top Go down
http://onedirectionmag.forumotion.com
KinzPost
Angel
Angel


Posts : 1038
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Canada, eh!

PostSubject: Re: KPs trading post :3   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Is that all?

If it is, feel free to send me a trade :3




Kimi wa jitsu ni baka da naa
Back to top Go down
kpk4803
VIP Member


Posts : 5042
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: KPs trading post :3   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:49 pm

{yes it is :)}

Hi Kinzpost! :)

May I offer on your Seal PSF (Bubbly Fish Pop) (25-50) Whimsy Dragon PSF (Flickering Flame Fajitas) and Safe and Sound Mini Lockers (x1) (2000-4000)
Back to top Go down
http://onedirectionmag.forumotion.com
kpk4803
VIP Member


Posts : 5042
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: KPs trading post :3   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:51 pm

kpk4803 wrote:
{yes it is :)}

Hi Kinzpost! :)

May I offer on your Seal PSF (Bubbly Fish Pop) (25-50) Whimsy Dragon PSF (Flickering Flame Fajitas) and Safe and Sound Mini Lockers (x1) (2000-4000)
Total 2050-4100
Back to top Go down
http://onedirectionmag.forumotion.com
KinzPost
Angel
Angel


Posts : 1038
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Canada, eh!

PostSubject: Re: KPs trading post :3   Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:54 pm

kpk4803 wrote:
kpk4803 wrote:
{yes it is :)}

Hi Kinzpost! :)

May I offer on your Seal PSF (Bubbly Fish Pop) (25-50) Whimsy Dragon PSF (Flickering Flame Fajitas) and Safe and Sound Mini Lockers (x1) (2000-4000)
Total 2050-4100
VERY GOOD

Now wait a few ticks... I gott check my pending trades. Gotta make sure, you know, that I'm not trading those currently XD

OH MY
Well would ya look at that
They're all open!
AIN'T THAT GRAND

FIRE YOUR OFFER WHEN READY!


CHALLENGE TIME
/what should I do now that you've offered on some items?




Kimi wa jitsu ni baka da naa
Back to top Go down
kpk4803
VIP Member


Posts : 5042
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: KPs trading post :3   Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:01 pm

KinzPost wrote:
kpk4803 wrote:
kpk4803 wrote:
{yes it is :)}

Hi Kinzpost! :)

May I offer on your Seal PSF (Bubbly Fish Pop) (25-50) Whimsy Dragon PSF (Flickering Flame Fajitas) and Safe and Sound Mini Lockers (x1) (2000-4000)
Total 2050-4100
VERY GOOD

Now wait a few ticks... I gott check my pending trades. Gotta make sure, you know, that I'm not trading those currently XD

OH MY
Well would ya look at that
They're all open!
AIN'T THAT GRAND

FIRE YOUR OFFER WHEN READY!


CHALLENGE TIME
/what should I do now that you've offered on some items?

*sorry laughed*

Would you like 2 of any of these PSFs (25-50 each)

Spoiler:
 

And an Antique Lamp Post (2000-4000)?



For the challenge

You state if you agree to my offer, if you do, then we swap WWIDs :)
Back to top Go down
http://onedirectionmag.forumotion.com
KinzPost
Angel
Angel


Posts : 1038
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Canada, eh!

PostSubject: Re: KPs trading post :3   Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:37 pm

kpk4803 wrote:
KinzPost wrote:
kpk4803 wrote:
kpk4803 wrote:
{yes it is :)}

Hi Kinzpost! :)

May I offer on your Seal PSF (Bubbly Fish Pop) (25-50) Whimsy Dragon PSF (Flickering Flame Fajitas) and Safe and Sound Mini Lockers (x1) (2000-4000)
Total 2050-4100
VERY GOOD

Now wait a few ticks... I gott check my pending trades. Gotta make sure, you know, that I'm not trading those currently XD

OH MY
Well would ya look at that
They're all open!
AIN'T THAT GRAND

FIRE YOUR OFFER WHEN READY!


CHALLENGE TIME
/what should I do now that you've offered on some items?

*sorry laughed*

Would you like 2 of any of these PSFs (25-50 each)

Spoiler:
 

And an Antique Lamp Post (2000-4000)?



For the challenge

You state if you agree to my offer, if you do, then we swap WWIDs :)

OOOOOH
Swapping IDs isn't the first thing you do after a trade offer.
HIIIINT
You'll need to edit the first post of your GE for it

AND SUUURE
I'd love one of dem fancy Lamp posties and Midnight Monster and Minty Moose PSF
NOW I CAN AFFORD TO FEED MY FAMILY




Kimi wa jitsu ni baka da naa
Back to top Go down
kpk4803
VIP Member


Posts : 5042
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: KPs trading post :3   Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:41 pm

KinzPost wrote:
kpk4803 wrote:
KinzPost wrote:
kpk4803 wrote:
kpk4803 wrote:
{yes it is :)}

Hi Kinzpost! :)

May I offer on your Seal PSF (Bubbly Fish Pop) (25-50) Whimsy Dragon PSF (Flickering Flame Fajitas) and Safe and Sound Mini Lockers (x1) (2000-4000)
Total 2050-4100
VERY GOOD

Now wait a few ticks... I gott check my pending trades. Gotta make sure, you know, that I'm not trading those currently XD

OH MY
Well would ya look at that
They're all open!
AIN'T THAT GRAND

FIRE YOUR OFFER WHEN READY!


CHALLENGE TIME
/what should I do now that you've offered on some items?

*sorry laughed*

Would you like 2 of any of these PSFs (25-50 each)

Spoiler:
 

And an Antique Lamp Post (2000-4000)?



For the challenge

You state if you agree to my offer, if you do, then we swap WWIDs :)

OOOOOH
Swapping IDs isn't the first thing you do after a trade offer.
HIIIINT
You'll need to edit the first post of your GE for it

AND SUUURE
I'd love one of dem fancy Lamp posties and Midnight Monster and Minty Moose PSF
NOW I CAN AFFORD TO FEED MY FAMILY

OK! Sorry about that :[

LOL Great! Now, my WWID is kpk4803 xD
Back to top Go down
http://onedirectionmag.forumotion.com
KinzPost
Angel
Angel


Posts : 1038
Join date : 2012-01-04
Location : Canada, eh!

PostSubject: Re: KPs trading post :3   Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Sooooooooo
What do you do after you get a trade offer on your GE?




Kimi wa jitsu ni baka da naa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: KPs trading post :3   Today at 4:17 am

Back to top Go down
 

KPs trading post :3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» TALLHERS TRADING POST - NOW W/OUT PULP
» Judicatr's Trading Post 6*/5*/4* (Looking For Lana+others) Buying List 2nd Post
» NY Post - Gerry co-hosting party for "The King's Speech" tonight
» Gerry at Madonna's post-Oscar Party
» thor post credits scene leaked!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Offsite Trading-