Welcome to the Googles Club! We have forums, a chatbox, a wiki, and a lot more! Be sure to check out the news page often. Please read the forum and chatbox rules before posting. :)

HomeGC NewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Getting Googly in here During Googles Weekend!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

It's Getting Googly in here During Googles Weekend! Empty
PostSubject: It's Getting Googly in here During Googles Weekend!   It's Getting Googly in here During Googles Weekend! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:41 pm

It's Getting Googly in here During Googles Weekend! 2009-partyhat

It's getting googly in here, and the fun is just beginning! This weekend is the Official Googles Club Party Weekend on the WI Googles Club! To prepare, you can change your avatar on the GC website and on WI to the avvie posted at the bottom of this post! So to kick things off on Friday (11\11!), we'll have an open-judging design a googles contest...That's right, ANYONE can vote for their favorites on Design a Googles 3 (as long as you didn't enter, of course :) ). We'll continue the party into Friday afternoon by bringing back "Googles Chat Friday" from the old club as "Post-Crazy Friday!" Friday will also be the much-anticipated release of our FIRST EVER Googles Club Newsletter! Saturday, November 12th, we'll continue chatting and partying it up while spreading the word about the Googles Club...put it in your siggy, VM people...anything you can to advertise our club and the party weekend! Finally, on Sunday, November 13th, we'll wrap things up with another Post Crazy Day! Our goal is to have the Googles Club at 20,000 posts by Sunday Night-help us out and make sure to drop by and chat!

It's Getting Googly in here During Googles Weekend! 10mk006
Back to top Go down
hehHanna9
hehHanna9

It's Getting Googly in here During Googles Weekend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Getting Googly in here During Googles Weekend!   It's Getting Googly in here During Googles Weekend! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:56 pm

I'm glad it was fun! I wasn't there for it though. :(
Back to top Go down

It's Getting Googly in here During Googles Weekend!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1